Further, we may change any or all content on the Site, including, but not limited to, products, programs, and/or services described on or offered through the Site, without notice and without liability.
Policies for phone bookings:
- Cancellation made by the Passenger can only be processed within 24 hours of booking. In case you make any cancellations directly with the airline it has to be informed to LowEndTicket.com and the company shall provide the credit for an amount equal to the Base fare, after service fee and taxes if applicable.
- Please be advised that we make the booking offline and there may be a time gap between the price quoted and the actual booking as we only issue the tickets after having your consent over the email before debiting your credit/debit card. Unless or until the payment is charged in full, the booking is subject to cancellation by the Airline or by LowEndTicket.com without any prior notice.
- Once the payment has been charged, the ticket(s) will be dispatched through Email upon realization of full payment.
- If the payment is declined on given credit card number (s), the customer will be informed as soon as possible. In such case the customer may need to speak with his/her respective credit card company for rectification and/or provide alternate credit card number, or may have to change the mode of payment by calling our travel consultant for timely processing of payment.
- If there are any errors on the booking/ticket, the customer should report it on the same day when the tickets are issued.
- All tickets and fares are subject to date change and cancellation penalties, whereas some tickets though being non-refundable may be reusable at a later date as per the fare rules of the Airline. Partially utilized tickets are non-refundable. For totally unused tickets, any cancellation before departure (if allowed) needs to be done at least 72 hours (3days) prior, and may be subject to levy/deduction of certain penalty as per the rules of the Airline. However, any such penalty may be waived off in case of death of passenger or the death of any immediate family member (Death Certificate will be required as a proof).
- E-Ticket refunds take 3-4 weeks from the date of cancellation. The amount will be refunded back to the same card that we have used for making the reservation. Payment made by any other mode will be refunded to the same within a period of 30 days.
- Most of the tickets are Non-Refundable but If in case you are entitled for a full refund, a $50 processing fee will be deducted from the refund amount. No refunds in case of a No-Show.
- There are also validity clauses set by the airlines .Any ticket will have a time limit in which the travel needs to be completed, in some cases the validity might not be possible due to fare restrictions. For more information, please contact the respective airlines
- Please re-confirm your seat and other special requests such as Frequent Flyer miles with the Airlines directly. For International departures please report at the airport 3 hours prior to your departure. For Domestic Departures you should arrive at least 2 hours prior departure.
- Infant is defined as a traveller whose age must be under 24 months and he/she shall be under the age of 24 months at the time of travel, else child fares are applicable.
- A maximum of one infant is allowed to travel with each adult passenger. In case of more infants travelling with one adult, first infant would be charged the infant fare but for the second infant applicable child fare would be charged
- Kindly Confirm before making a new reservation if there is an unaccompanied minor is travelling as there are a few airlines who don’t allow children to travel alone.
- The Frequent Flier miles will be credited on the sole discretion of the respective airlines. LowEndTicket.com will not be responsible for any mileage guarantee.
- You are required to appear at the correct airline counter if the flight is operated by a code share partner.
- We offer the best prices in the market and to make that possible we must charge a service fee (non-refundable). All service fees are charged separately with the taxes. Before you travel please carry your passport, air tickets, valid Visa, Transit Visa (if required), health certificates, travel insurance, etc. Please contact the Airline for further details
- In some connecting flights there may be an airport charge which cannot be deducted with the ticket amount and it is payable by all passengers at the airport directly. All conditions listed are complete and governing US air ticket bookings and supplemented only by the user agreement. None of our employees have the authority to change or modify the conditions, and we request you to rely on these terms, LowEndTicket.com has the right to change or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
- For bookings made online customer has to send an Authorization letter in some cases, For the credit card holders to prevent possible fraud on the card and help make a secure transaction.
- For any assistance regarding your reservation please feel free to call us on 1-888-569-2843. Please ensure to get a VISA for the country you are travelling to and the countries in transit (if applicable). Please obtain a VISA prior to you departure date.
For phone bookings, we will assist customers that are looking to travel within 60 days. For any requests beyond 60 days, we request you to book online at www.LowEndTicket.com as we will not use Ignite Payments’ merchant services for any bookings beyond 60 days.
Copyright & Licenses
All materials and content on the Site, including, but not limited to, images, illustrations, text, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by or consist of copyrights, trademarks, service marks, and/or other intellectual property rights (“Intellectual Property”). The Intellectual Property is governed and protected by United States and worldwide copyright, trademark, and/or other intellectual property laws and treaty provisions, privacy and publicity laws, and communications regulations and statutes.
The United States controls the export of products and information. You agree to comply with such restrictions and not to export or re-export the Intellectual Property to countries or persons prohibited under United States’ export control laws. By using, copying, or downloading any portion of the Intellectual Property, you are representing that you are not in a country where such export is prohibited; that you are not on the US Commerce Department’s Table of Denial Orders or the US Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals; and that you are not providing access to the Intellectual Property to any person similarly situated.
The Intellectual Property is owned or controlled by lowendticket.com or other parties that have licensed to us the right to use their Intellectual Property or the right to market their products and/or services (collectively the “IP Providers”). This Intellectual Property is provided solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You agree to abide by all additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any material or content on the Site. You may download any Intellectual Property solely for your personal, non-commercial use, consistent with these Terms, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained in such Intellectual Property. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, and/or exploit any Intellectual Property in any way (including by e-mail or other electronic means) without LowEndTicket’s prior written consent or that of the IP Providers.
You cannot use any device, software, or routine that interferes or attempts to interfere with the normal operation of the site. You cannot perform any action that is deemed by us to impose a burden or unreasonable load on our computer equipment or use any “robot,” “spider,” or other automatic device (or a program, algorithm, or methodology with similar processes or functionalities) to monitor, assemble, analyze, index, copy, transmit, distribute, transfer, or link to any of the pages, data, materials, or content available on this Site.
Modification of any Intellectual Property or use of any Intellectual Property for any other purpose is a violation of the copyrights, trademark rights, and other proprietary rights. You may not reproduce, reverse engineer, create derivative works of, reverse assemble or reverse compile, sell, lease, distribute, rent, assign, transfer, or modify any software on the Site. All software, applications, and modules (collectively, “software”) used on the Site are proprietary to or licensed to us by other parties (“Software Providers”, together with IP Providers, the “Providers”). The use of any Intellectual Property on any other site or networked computer environment, or maintaining unauthorized links to the Site, is prohibited by these Terms.
LowEndTicket respects the copyrights of others. If you believe in good faith that materials hosted by us invade your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a written notice that includes the following information. Please note that we will not process your complaint if it isn’t properly filled out or if the complaint is incomplete:
- A clear identification of the copyrighted work you claim was invaded.
- A clear identification of the material you claim is invading the copyrighted work, and information that will allow us to locate that material on the Website, such as a link to the invading material.
- Your contact information so that we can reply to your complaint, preferably including an email address and telephone number.
- A statement that you have a “good faith belief that the material that is claimed as copyright violation is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
- A statement that “the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly invaded.”
The notice must be signed by the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly invaded.
Notices with respect to this Website should be sent to us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
for the fastest resolution.
We will review and address all notices that comply with the requirements above. If we remove or disable access in response to such a notice, we may notify the owner or administrator of the affected site or content so that he or she can make a counter notification.
We suggest that you seek legal counsel before filing a notice. Any misrepresentations in your notice regarding whether content or activity is invading may expose you to liability for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees).
Information Sent from Users
You are strictly prohibited from uploading to the Site any material that contains any virus, worm, “time bomb, or similar contaminating or destructive feature. Violators may be prosecuted to the maximum extent of the law.
You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and your password, and for all activities that occur under your account and/or password. We do not knowingly sell any of our products or services to anyone under the age of 18. By using the Site, you represent that you are of sufficient legal age to use the Site, and create binding legal obligations for any liability incurred as a result of your use of the Site. If you become aware that an unauthorized person may have access to your password, you should change your password immediately and contact us.
The Site may contain links to some sites that are not maintained by us. While we make every effort to include links to only those sites that are in good taste and safe for our visitors, we do not regularly review materials posted at such sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you. We do not necessarily endorse all of the materials appearing on such sites. We shall not be responsible for, and we make no representation regarding, the content on such sites. If you choose to link to any third-party site, you do so at your own risk.
You may use the Site to make legitimate reservations and/or purchases, but you cannot use the Site to make any speculative, false, or fraudulent reservation, any reservation in anticipation of demand, or for any purpose that is deemed unlawful or prohibited by these Terms. Violators may be prosecuted to the maximum extent of the law.
You agree to abide by all other additional terms and conditions applicable to your reservation(s), purchase(s) of goods and services, request(s) to purchase, use of software, and other uses of portions of the Site, including, but not limited to, paying all amounts owed on a timely basis and complying with all rules and restrictions regarding availability of fares, paper airline tickets, products, programs or services, and use of software. Because you agree to be legally responsible for the purchase terms related to all of your reservations and for all charges, fees, penalties, duties, taxes, and assessments that result from your use of the Site, we encourage you to take the time to carefully review the terms of the offer, including, but not limited to, any fare or rate rules related to an airfare purchase. If you do not understand the fare or rate rules, or any code-share flight information, please contact us.
No reservation is complete until confirmed/ticketed. To protect our customers, we verify with the credit/debit card company that the billing address and credit card verification number you provided to us is accurate and that your debit/charge will be accepted. Until such information is verified, the fare is subject to change. We are not responsible for any transaction that is declined based upon a credit/debit card that is declined by the issuing company or a travel provider or if, for any reason, the debit/credit card billing address and/or credit card verification number cannot be verified in a timely manner, nor are we responsible for any changes in fare or any other charges that may occur during our verification process.
Once your reservation has been ticketed, you are deemed to have agreed to all of the terms and conditions related to your purchase. Since you are obligated to comply with all of the terms and conditions related to your purchase, it is in your best interests to review those terms and conditions carefully at the time they are made available to you.
Unless otherwise specified, once ticketed, most reservations cannot be transferred, changed, upgraded, or cancelled/refunded; if a transfer, change, upgrade, or cancellation/refund is permitted, penalties will apply, including additional service, processing, and/or cancellation fees to be assessed by us and/or the travel provider(s). If you wish to change or cancel your reservation, contact us immediately. For more detailed information regarding a purchase, we suggest you review our Help section and our fees or contact us.
If a currency convertor is available on the Website, the following terms and conditions apply: Currency rates are based on various publicly available sources and should be used as guidelines only. Rates are not verified as accurate, and actual rates may vary. Currency quotes are not updated every day. Check the date on the currency converter feature for the day that currency was last updated. The information supplied by this application is believed to be accurate, but LowEndTicket, the LowEndTicket Affiliates, and/or our respective suppliers do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. When using this information for any financial purpose, we advise you to consult a qualified professional to verify the accuracy of the currency rates. We do not authorize the use of this information for any purpose other than your personal use and you are expressly prohibited from the resale, redistribution, and use of this information for commercial purposes.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE, AND/OR OUR PROVIDERS OR DISTRIBUTORS, BE LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS, CLAIM, DAMAGE, OR ANY SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS OR LOST SAVINGS), WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, THAT ARISE OUT OF OR ARE IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE SERVICES OR MATERIALS ON THE SITE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL WE, AND/OR OUR PROVIDERS OR DISTRIBUTORS, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT, YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING ON THE SITE, OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIALS, DATA, TEXT, IMAGES, VIDEO, AUDIO, OR OTHER INFORMATION FROM THE SITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY, OR THAT OF OUR PROVIDERS OR DISTRIBUTORS, EXCEED THE TOTAL CHARGES SET FORTH IN THE ITINERARY GIVING RISE TO ANY SUCH LIABILITY. ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING FROM, OR RELATING TO, YOUR ACCESS AND USE OF, OR PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES FROM, THE SITE MUST BE BROUGHT WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR FROM THE DATE ON WHICH SUCH CLAIM OR ACTION AROSE OR ACCRUED OR PURCHASE WAS COMPLETED. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
The Site as Intermediary
LOWENDTICKET IS ACTING AS AN INTERMEDIARY OR AS AN AGENT FOR PROVIDERS OF TRAVEL-RELATED PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES BY PROMOTING, SELLING OR ACCEPTING RESERVATIONS OR BOOKINGS FOR SUCH PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES (SUCH AS AIR TRANSPORTATION, HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS, MEALS, TOURS, CRUISES, TRAVEL INSURANCE, ETC.). WE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT OR ANY ACTIONS OR OMISSIONS ON THE PART OF SUCH PROVIDERS, WHICH RESULT IN ANY LOSS, DAMAGE, DELAY, OR INJURY TO YOU AND/OR YOUR TRAVEL COMPANION(S), IF ANY. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE ANY OF SUCH PROVIDER’S RATES, BOOKINGS, RESERVATIONS OR OTHER PURCHASE TERMS. WE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DISRUPTION OF TRAVEL-RELATED PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES, WHETHER RESULTING FROM BANKRUPTCY OF ANY TRAVEL PROVIDER(S), OR DUE TO MONETARY CRISIS, POLITICAL OR SOCIAL UNREST, LABOR PROBLEMS, MECHANICAL OR CONSTRUCTION DIFFICULTIES, CLIMATIC ABERRATIONS, LOCAL LAWS, DISEASES, NOVEL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING TERRORIST ACTIVITIES, AND/OR EVENTS OF “FORCE MAJEURE” (I.E., THOSE BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL).
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS PROVIDED BY THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.” TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WE, AND OUR PROVIDERS OR DISTRIBUTORS, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO: (1) IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND TITLE TO ANY OF THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS PROVIDED ON THE SITE; (2) ANY WARRANTIES THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; (3) ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING THE USE, OR RESULTS OF THE USE, OF THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS PROVIDED BY THE SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, OR OTHERWISE. YOU ALONE ASSUME ANY AND ALL COSTS ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
We make no representation that materials or services available on the site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States. Accessing materials and services available on the Site from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access the Site from other locations do so through their own initiative and are responsible for complying with local laws.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, and without liability, to terminate your access to all or part of the Site, with or without notice, for any reason or no reason.
You shall defend and indemnify us, our Providers and Distributors, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents, from and against any claim, cause of action, or demand, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by or on your behalf in excess of the liability described herein or by third parties as a result of your use of the site.
Entire Agreement; Governing Law; Venue; Severability
This agreement, including any other terms and conditions referenced herein, constitutes the entire agreement with respect to this Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, with respect to this Site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Terms shall be filed only in the state or federal courts located in San Diego, California and you hereby agree to consent and submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action. If any provision of these Terms shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.